Release Planning for Samba 4.8
Samba 4.8 is in the Maintenance Mode.
- Tuesday, October 9 2018 - Planned release date for Samba 4.8.6.
- Friday, August 24 2018 - Samba 4.8.5 has been released.
- Tuesday, August 14 2018 - Samba 4.8.4 has been released as a Security Release to address the following defects:
- CVE-2018-10858 (Insufficient input validation on client directory listing in libsmbclient.)
- CVE-2018-10918 (Denial of Service Attack on AD DC DRSUAPI server.)
- CVE-2018-10919 (Confidential attribute disclosure from the AD LDAP server.)
- CVE-2018-1139 (Weak authentication protocol allowed.)
- CVE-2018-1140 (Denial of Service Attack on DNS and LDAP server.)
- Tuesday, June 26 2018 - Samba 4.8.3 has been released.
- Wednesday, May 16 2018 - Samba 4.8.2 has been released.
- Thursday, April 26 2018 - Samba 4.8.1 has been released.
- Tuesday, March 13 2018 - Samba 4.8.0 has been released.
- Thursday, March 01 2018 - Samba 4.8.0rc4 has been released.
- Monday, February 12 2018 - Samba 4.8.0rc3 has been released.
- Thursday, January 25 2018 - Samba 4.8.0rc2 has been released.
- Monday, January 16 2018 - Samba 4.8.0rc1 has been released.