Release Planning for Samba 4.8
Samba 4.8 is in the Security Fixes Only Mode.
Release blocking bugs
- Thursday, April 4 2019 - Samba 4.8.10 has been released. Please note that this will verly likely be the last bugfix release of the Samba 4.8 release series. There will be security releases beyond this point only.
Release Notes Samba 4.8.10
- Thursday, February 7 2019 - Samba 4.8.9 has been released.
Release Notes Samba 4.8.9
- Thursday, December 13 2018 - Samba 4.8.8 has been released.
Release Notes Samba 4.8.8
- Tuesday, November 27 2018 - Samba 4.8.7 has been released as a Security Release.
Release Notes Samba 4.8.7
- Tuesday, October 9 2018 - Samba 4.8.6 has been released.
Release Notes Samba 4.8.6
- Friday, August 24 2018 - Samba 4.8.5 has been released.
Release Notes Samba 4.8.5
- Tuesday, August 14 2018 - Samba 4.8.4 has been released as a Security Release to address the following defects:
- CVE-2018-10858 (Insufficient input validation on client directory listing in libsmbclient.)
- CVE-2018-10918 (Denial of Service Attack on AD DC DRSUAPI server.)
- CVE-2018-10919 (Confidential attribute disclosure from the AD LDAP server.)
- CVE-2018-1139 (Weak authentication protocol allowed.)
- CVE-2018-1140 (Denial of Service Attack on DNS and LDAP server.)
Release Notes Samba 4.8.4
- Tuesday, June 26 2018 - Samba 4.8.3 has been released.
Release Notes Samba 4.8.3
- Wednesday, May 16 2018 - Samba 4.8.2 has been released.
Release Notes Samba 4.8.2
- Thursday, April 26 2018 - Samba 4.8.1 has been released.
Release Notes Samba 4.8.1
- Tuesday, March 13 2018 - Samba 4.8.0 has been released.
Release Notes Samba 4.8.0
- Thursday, March 01 2018 - Samba 4.8.0rc4 has been released.
- Monday, February 12 2018 - Samba 4.8.0rc3 has been released.
- Thursday, January 25 2018 - Samba 4.8.0rc2 has been released.
- Monday, January 16 2018 - Samba 4.8.0rc1 has been released.