Release Planning for Samba 4.5
Samba 4.5 has been marked discontinued.
- Tuesday, March 13 2018 - Samba 4.5.16 has been released as a security release in order to address CVE-2018-1050 (Denial of Service Attack on external print server) and CVE-2018-1057 (Authenticated users can change other users' password).
- Tuesday, November 21 2017 - Samba 4.5.15 has been released as a security release in order to address CVE-2017-14746 (Use-after-free vulnerability) and CVE-2017-15275 (Server heap memory information leak).
- Wednesday, September 20 2017 - Samba 4.5.14 has been released as a Security Release in order to address
- Thursday, August 31 2017 - Samba 4.5.13 has been released
- Wednesday, July 12 2017 - Samba 4.5.12 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2017-11103 (Orpheus' Lyre mutual authentication validation bypass).
- Thursday, July 6 2017 - Samba 4.5.11 has been released
- Wednesday, May 24 2017 - Samba 4.5.10 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2017-7494 (Remote code execution from a writable share).
- Thursday, May 18 2017 - Samba 4.5.9 has been released
- Friday, March 31 2017 - Samba 4.5.8 has been released
- Thursday, March 23 2017 - Samba 4.5.7 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2017-2619 (Symlink race allows access outside share definition).
- Thursday, March 9 2017 - Samba 4.5.6 has been released
- Monday, January 30 2017 - Samba 4.5.5 has been released
- Wednesday, January 18 2017 - Samba 4.5.4 has been released
- Monday, December 19 2016 - Samba 4.5.3 has been released as a Security Release in order to address the following CVEs:
- Wednesday, December 7 2016 - Samba 4.5.2 has been released
- Wednesday, 26 October 2016 - Samba 4.5.1 has been released
- Wednesday, 07 September 2016 - Samba 4.5.0 has been released
- Monday, 29 August 2016 - Samba 4.5.0rc3 has been released
- Wednesday, 10 August 2016 - Samba 4.5.0rc2 has been released
- Wednesday, 28 July 2016 - Samba 4.5.0rc1 has been released