Announcement CTDB release 2.0
This is long overdue CTDB release. There have been numerous code enhancements and bug fixes since the last release of CTDB.
- Support for readonly records (http://ctdb.samba.org/doc/readonlyrecords.txt)
- Locking API to detect deadlocks between ctdb and samba
- Fetch-lock optimization to rate-limit concurrent requests for same record
- Support for policy routing
- Modified IP allocation algorithm
- Improved database vacuuming
- New test infrastructure
Reporting bugs & Development Discussion
Please discuss this release on the samba-technical mailing list or by joining the #ctdb IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.
All bug reports should be filed under CTDB product in the project's Bugzilla database.
The source code can be downloaded from: