|−|* Remove rhosts authentication |+|
|−|* Change winbindd response: the info3 text form response needs to go into extra_data | |
|−|* Check that all parameter default changes are documented in smb.conf | |
|−|* Deprecate really old parameters (e.g. magic script) | |
|−|* Make sure that the NTLMSSP bit that was added with r15129 does not break anything | |
|−|* Replace smbwrapper with the version in examples/ | |
|−|* Finish modify and delete port spoolss functionality | |
|−|* Fix 'msdfs root = yes' for [homes] error | |
|−|* Move the trusted domain accounts to passdb, thus to LDAP (implies a schema change) | |
|−|* Fix 'username map' token issue | |
| || |
|−|Maybe later: |+|
* to from the
Remove references to 'winbind use default domain' from the daemons, move the responsibility to the libraries |+|
* from Samba 4
Finish the \unixinfo pipe |+|
[[Samba3/libndr|backport IDL feature from Samba 4 ]] |+|
Revision as of 21:43, 21 September 2006
There are a lot of upcoming changes:
- Convert from hand coded MS-RPC marshalling/unmarshalling to using the libndr layer from the Samba 4 branch.
- Requirement for C99 structure initialization support.
- Backport libreplace library from Samba 4.
- Fix winbind offline mode bugs.
- Add AD Site support to winbindd.
- Addition of --with-dnsupdate for DDNS registration during domain join