|(2 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
|−|* Remove rhosts authentication |+|
|−|* Change winbindd response: the info3 text form response needs to go into extra_data | |
|−|* Check that all parameter default changes are documented in smb.conf | |
|−|* Deprecate really old parameters (e.g. magic script) | |
|−|* Make sure that the NTLMSSP bit that was added with r15129 does not break anything | |
|−|* Replace smbwrapper with the version in examples/ | |
|−|* Finish modify and delete port spoolss functionality | |
|−|* Fix 'msdfs root = yes' for [homes] error | |
|−|* Move the trusted domain accounts to passdb, thus to LDAP (implies a schema change) | |
|−|* Fix 'username map' token issue | |
| || |
|−|Maybe later: |+|
* from to the the [[Samba3/libndr|]]
Remove references to 'winbind use default domain' from the daemons, move the responsibility to the libraries |+|
|−|* Finish the \unixinfo pipe |+|
|−|* [[Samba3/libndr| backport IDL feature from Samba 4]] | |
Latest revision as of 01:44, 26 February 2007
There are a lot of upcoming changes:
- Convert from hand coded MS-RPC marshalling/unmarshalling to using the libndr layer from the Samba 4 branch. Partially done.
- Fix winbind offline mode bugs.
- Add AD Site support to winbindd.
- Addition of --with-dnsupdate for DDNS registration during domain join