Samba 3.3 Features added/changed
This release series is in the security fixes only mode.
Samba 3.3 turned into security fixes only mode
Moving forward, any 3.3.x releases will be on a as needed basis for security issues only.
- Monday, February 28 - Samba 3.3.15 has been released to address CVE-2011-0719.
- Tuesday, September 14 - Samba 3.3.14 has been released to address CVE-2010-2069.
- Wednesday, June 16 - Samba 3.3.13 has been released to address CVE-2010-2063.
- Monday, March 8 - Samba 3.3.12 has been released to address CVE-2010-0728.
- Friday, February 26 - Samba 3.3.11 has been released
Please note, that this will probably be the last bug fix release of the 3.3 series.
- Thursday, January 14 - Samba 3.3.10 has been released
- Thursday, October 15 - Samba 3.3.9 has been released
- Thursday, October 1 - Samba 3.3.8 has been issued as Security Release to address CVE-2009-2906,
- Wednesday, July 29 - Samba 3.3.7 has been released
- Tuesday, June 23 2009: Samba 3.3.6 Security Release has been released to address
- Tuesday, June 16 - Samba 3.3.5 has been released
- Wednesday, April 29 - Samba 3.3.4 has been released
- Wednesday, April 1 - Samba 3.3.3 has been released
- Thursday, March 12 - Samba 3.3.2 has been released
- Tuesday, February 24 - Samba 3.3.1 has been released
- Tuesday, August 26 - Samba 3.3.0pre1 has been released
- Thursday, October 2 - Samba 3.3.0pre2 has been released
- Thursday, November 27 - Samba 3.3.0rc1 has been released
- Monday, December 15 - Samba 3.3.0rc2 has been released
- Tuesday, January 27 - Samba 3.3.0 has been released