Samba-Gtk is a collection of GTK+ frontends for Samba.
- credentials callback using GTK+ widgets
- integration with GLib main event loop
- utility functions for showing NTSTATUS and WERROR dialogs
- binding string generator dialog
- domain select dialog
Summer of code projects
In 2009, there are two Summer of Code projects extending Samba-Gtk:
- Calin Crisan has worked on converting utilities to Python and improving gwsam. His work is Here
- Андрей Григорьев has worked on improving gtkldb to match the functionality of gq.
In 2010, Sergio Martins worked on improving the existing utilities. His code can be found here: https://github.com/sergio97/samba-gtk
In 2011 and 2012, Dhananjay Sathe worked on the utilities for the Summer of Code.
A recent version of Samba 4 and recent version of GTK+.
- Calin Crisan <email@example.com>
- Guenther Deschner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jelmer Vernooij <email@example.com>
- Sergio Martins <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dhananjay Sathe
GNU General Public License v3 or later (same license as Samba itself)