Samba-Gtk is a set of GTK+ utilities that are Samba frontends.
- credentials callback using GTK+ widgets
- integration with GLib main event loop
- utility functions for showing NTSTATUS and WERROR dialogs
- binding string generator dialog
- domain select dialog
Summer of code projects
This year there are two Summer of Code projects extending Samba-Gtk:
- Calin Crisan is working on converting utilities to Python and improving gwsam
- Андрей Григорьев is working on improving gtkldb to match the functionality of gq
A recent version of Samba 4 and recent version of GTK+.
Jelmer Vernooij <firstname.lastname@example.org>
GNU General Public License v3 or later (same license as Samba 4)