Release Planning for Samba 4.7
Samba 4.7 is in the Maintenance Mode.
- Monday, August 27 2018 - Planned release date for Samba 4.7.10
- Tuesday, August 14 2018 - Samba 4.7.9 has been released as a Security Release to address the following defects:
- Thursday, June 21 2018 - Samba 4.7.8 has been released
- Tuesday, April 17 2018 - Samba 4.7.7 has been released
- Tuesday, March 13 2018 - Samba 4.7.6 has been released as a security release in order to address CVE-2018-1050 (Denial of Service Attack on external print server) and CVE-2018-1057 (Authenticated users can change other users' password).
- Wednesday, February 07 2018 - Samba 4.7.5 has been released.
- Friday, December 22 2017 - Samba 4.7.4 has been released
- Tuesday, November 21 2017 - Samba 4.7.3 has been released as a security release in order to address CVE-2017-14746 (Use-after-free vulnerability) and CVE-2017-15275 (Server heap memory information leak).
- Wednesday, November 15 2017 - Samba 4.7.2 has been released to address a data corruption bug.
- Thursday, November 2 2017 - Samba 4.7.1 has been released.
- Thursday, September 21 2017 - Samba 4.7.0 has been released.
- Sunday, September 17 2017 - Samba 4.7.0rc6 has been released.
- Tuesday, August 29 2017 - Samba 4.7.0rc5 has been released.
- Tuesday, August 15 2017 - Samba 4.7.0rc4 has been released.
- Tuesday, July 25 2017 - Samba 4.7.0rc3 has been released.
- Wednesday, July 12 2017 - Samba 4.7.0rc2 has been released a Security Release in order to address CVE-2017-11103 (Orpheus' Lyre mutual authentication validation bypass).
- Tuesday, July 4 2017 - Samba 4.7.0rc1 has been released