Release Planning for Samba 4.7
Samba 4.7 is the Current Stable Release Series.
- Tuesday, December 19 2017 - Planned release date for Samba 4.7.4 (was: Thursday, December 14 2017): DELAYED due to a regressions
- Tuesday, November 21 2017 - Samba 4.7.3 has been released as a security release in order to address CVE-2017-14746 (Use-after-free vulnerability) and CVE-2017-15275 (Server heap memory information leak).
- Wednesday, November 15 2017 - Samba 4.7.2 has been released to address a data corruption bug.
- Thursday, November 2 2017 - Samba 4.7.1 has been released.
- Thursday, September 21 2017 - Samba 4.7.0 has been released.
- Sunday, September 17 2017 - Samba 4.7.0rc6 has been released.
- Tuesday, August 29 2017 - Samba 4.7.0rc5 has been released.
- Tuesday, August 15 2017 - Samba 4.7.0rc4 has been released.
- Tuesday, July 25 2017 - Samba 4.7.0rc3 has been released.
- Wednesday, July 12 2017 - Samba 4.7.0rc2 has been released a Security Release in order to address CVE-2017-11103 (Orpheus' Lyre mutual authentication validation bypass).
- Tuesday, July 4 2017 - Samba 4.7.0rc1 has been released