Release Planning for Samba 4.6
Samba 4.6 is the Current Stable Release Series.
- Wednesday, 2017 - Planned release date for Samba 4.6.8.
- Wednesday, August 9 2017 - Samba 4.6.7 has been released.
- Wednesday, July 12 2017 - Samba 4.6.6 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2017-11103 (Orpheus' Lyre mutual authentication validation bypass).
- Tuesday, June 6 2017 - Samba 4.6.5 has been released.
- Wednesday, May 24 2017 - Samba 4.6.4 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2017-7494 (Remote code execution from a writable share.).
- Tuesday, April 25 2017 - Samba 4.6.3 has been released.
- Friday, March 31 2017 - Samba 4.6.2 has been released.
- Thursday, March 23 2017 - Samba 4.6.1 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2017-2619 (Symlink race allows access outside share definition).
- Tuesday, March 7 2017 - Samba 4.6.0 has been released
- Tuesday, February 28 2017 - Samba 4.6.0rc4 has been released
- Tuesday, February 14 2017 - Samba 4.6.0rc3 has been released
- Tuesday, January 24 2017 - Samba 4.6.0rc2 has been released
- Thursday, January 5 2017 - Samba 4.6.0rc1 has been released