Release Planning for Samba 4.5
Samba 4.5 is the Current Stable Release Series.
- Wednesday, January 18 2017 - Planned release date for Samba 4.5.4
- Monday, December 19 2016 - Samba 4.5.3 has been released as a Security Release in order to address
CVE-2016-2123 (Samba NDR Parsing ndr_pull_dnsp_name Heap-based Buffer Overflow Remote Code Execution Vulnerability), CVE-2016-2125 (Unconditional privilege delegation to Kerberos servers in trusted realms) and CVE-2016-2126 (Flaws in Kerberos PAC validation can trigger privilege elevation).
- Wednesday, December 7 2016 - Samba 4.5.2 has been released
- Wednesday, 26 October 2016 - Samba 4.5.1 has been released
- Wednesday, 07 September 2016 - Samba 4.5.0 has been released
- Monday, 29 August 2016 - Samba 4.5.0rc3 has been released
- Wednesday, 10 August 2016 - Samba 4.5.0rc2 has been released
- Wednesday, 28 July 2016 - Samba 4.5.0rc1 has been released