Difference between revisions of "Release Planning for Samba 4.4"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Samba 4.4 [[Samba_Release_Planning#|'''''']].
== Samba 4.4.16 ==
== Samba 4.4.16 ==
Revision as of 09:18, 21 September 2017
Samba 4.4 has been marked discontinued.
- Wednesday, September 20 2017 - Samba 4.4.16 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2017-12150 (SMB1/2/3 connections may not require signing where they should), CVE-2017-12151 (SMB3 connections don't keep encryption across DFS redirects) and CVE-2017-12163 (Server memory information leak over SMB1).
- Wednesday, July 12 2017 - Samba 4.4.15 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2017-11103 (Orpheus' Lyre mutual authentication validation bypass).
- Wednesday, May 24 2017 - Samba 4.4.14 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2017-7494 (Remote code execution from a writable share).
- Friday, March 31 - Samba 4.4.13 has been released
- Thursday, March 23 - Samba 4.4.12 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2017-2619 (Symlink race allows access outside share definition).
- Thursday, March 16 - Samba 4.4.11 has been released. This is the last bug fix release of the Samba 4.4 release series.
- Wednesday, March 1 - Samba 4.4.10 has been released
- Wednesday, January 4 - Samba 4.4.9 has been released
- Monday, December 19 2016 - Samba 4.4.8 has been released as a Security Release in order to address the following CVEs:
- Wednesday, October 26 - Samba 4.4.7 has been released
- Thursday, September 22 - Samba 4.4.6 has been released
- Thursday, July 7 - Samba 4.4.5 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2016-2119 (Client side SMB2/3 required signing can be downgraded).
- Tuesday, June 07 - Samba 4.4.4 has been released
- Monday, May 02 - Samba 4.4.3 has been released
- Tuesday, April 12 - Samba 4.4.2 has been released as a Security Release
- Tuesday, April 12 - Samba 4.4.1 has been released as a Security Release
- Tuesday, March 22 - Samba 4.4.0 has been released
- Wednesday, March 16 - Samba 4.4.0rc5 has been released
- Tuesday, March 8 - Samba 4.4.0rc4 has been released
- Tuesday, February 23- Samba 4.4.0rc3 has been released
- Tuesday, February 9 - Samba 4.4.0rc2 has been released
- Wednesday, January 27 - Samba 4.4.0rc1 has been released