Release Planning for Samba 4.2
Samba 4.2 has been marked discontinued.
- Thursday, July 7 - Samba 4.2.14 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2016-2119 (Client side SMB2/3 required signing can be downgraded).
- Friday, June 17 - Samba 4.2.13 has been released (although 4.2 is in the security fixes only mode, we provide another maintenance release, because some important bug fixes were available).
- Monday, May 02 - Samba 4.2.12 has been released
- Tuesday, April 12 - Samba 4.2.11 has been released as a Security Release
- Tuesday, April 12 - Samba 4.2.10 has been releases as a Security Release
- Tuesday, March 08 - Samba 4.2.9 has been released as a Security Release
- Tuesday, February 2 - Samba 4.2.8 has been released
- Wednesday, December 16 - Samba 4.2.7 has been released as a Security Release
- Tuesday, December 8 - Samba 4.2.6 has been released
- Tuesday, October 27 - Samba 4.2.5 has been released
- Tuesday, September 8 - Samba 4.2.4 has been released
- Tuesday, July 14 - Samba 4.2.3 has been released
- Wednesday, May 27 - Samba 4.2.2 has been released
- Wednesday, April 15 - Samba 4.2.1 has been released
- Wednesday, March 04 - Samba 4.2.0 has been released
- Tuesday, February 24 - Samba 4.2.0rc5 has been released
- Friday, January 17 - Samba 4.2.0rc4 has been released
- Saturday, December 20 - Samba 4.2.0rc3 has been released
- Wednesday, October 15 - Samba 4.2.0rc2 has been released
- Wednesday, October 1 - Samba 4.2.0rc1 has been released