Release Planning for Samba 4.15
Samba 4.15 is the Maintenance Mode.
- Tuesday, 30 August 2022 - Planned release date for Samba 4.15.9.
- Tuesday, June 28 2022 - Samba 4.15.8 has been released.
- Tuesday, April 26 2022 - Samba 4.15.7 has been released.
- Tuesday, March 15 2022 - Samba 4.15.6 has been released.
- Monday, January 31 2022 - Samba 4.15.5 has been released as a Security Release to address the following defects:
- Wednesday, January 19 2022 - Samba 4.15.4 has been released.
- Wednesday, December 08 2021 - Samba 4.15.3 has been released.
- Tuesday, November 9 2021 - Samba 4.15.2 has been released as a Security Release to address the following defects:
- CVE-2020-25717 (A user in an AD Domain could become root on domain members)
- CVE-2020-25718 (Samba AD DC did not correctly sandbox Kerberos tickets issued by an RODC)
- CVE-2020-25719 (Samba AD DC did not always rely on the SID and PAC in Kerberos tickets)
- CVE-2020-25721 (Kerberos acceptors need easy access to stable AD identifiers (eg objectSid))
- CVE-2020-25722 (Samba AD DC did not do sufficient access and conformance checking of data stored)
- CVE-2016-2124 (SMB1 client connections can be downgraded to plaintext authentication)
- CVE-2021-3738 (Use after free in Samba AD DC RPC server)
- CVE-2021-23192 (Subsequent DCE/RPC fragment injection vulnerability)
- Wednesday, October 27 2021 - Samba 4.15.1 has been released.
- Monday, September 20 2021 - Samba 4.15.0 has been released.
- Monday, September 13 2021 - Samba 4.15.0rc7 has been released.
- Thursday, September 09 2021 - Samba 4.15.0rc6 has been released.
- Tuesday, September 07 2021 - Samba 4.15.0rc5 has been released.
- Wednesday, September 01 2021 - Samba 4.15.0rc4 has been released.
- Thursday, August 26 2021 - Samba 4.15.0rc3 has been released.
- Monday, August 09 2021 - Samba 4.15.0rc2 has been released.
- Thursday, July 15 2021 - Samba 4.15.0rc1 has been released.