Release Planning for Samba 4.12
Samba 4.12 is the current stable release series.
- Thursday, October 1 2020 - Planned release date for Samba 4.12.7.
- Thursday, August 13 2020 - Samba 4.12.6 has been released.
- Thursday, July 2 2020 - Samba 4.12.5 has been released.
- Thursday, July 2 2020 - Samba 4.12.4 has been released as a Security Release to address the following defects:
- CVE-2020-10730 (NULL pointer de-reference and use-after-free in Samba AD DC LDAP Server with ASQ, VLV and paged_results).
- CVE-2020-10745 (Parsing and packing of NBT and DNS packets can consume excessive CPU).
- CVE-2020-10760 (LDAP Use-after-free in Samba AD DC Global Catalog with paged_results and VLV).
- CVE-2020-14303 (Empty UDP packet DoS in Samba AD DC nbtd).
- Tuesday, May 19 2020 - Samba 4.12.3 has been released.
- Tuesday, April 28 2020 - Samba 4.12.2 has been released as a Security Release to address the following defects:
- Tuesday, 07 April 2020 - Samba 4.12.1 has been released.
- Tuesday, 03 March 2020 - Samba 4.12.0 has been released.
- Wednesday, 26 February 2020 - Samba 4.12.0rc4 has been released.
- Wednesday, 19 February 2020 - Samba 4.12.0rc3 has been released.
- Tuesday, February 4 2020 - Samba 4.12.0rc2 has been released.
- Tuesday, January 21 2020 - Samba 4.12.0rc1 has been released.