Release Planning for Samba 4.12
Samba 4.12 is the current stable release series.
Release blocking bugs
- Thursday, July 2 2020 - Planned release date for Samba 4.12.5.
- Thursday, July 2 2020 - Samba 4.12.4 has been released as a Security Releaseto address the following defects:
- CVE-2020-10730 (NULL pointer de-reference and use-after-free in Samba AD DC LDAP Server with ASQ, VLV and paged_results)
- CVE-2020-10745 (Parsing and packing of NBT and DNS packets can consume excessive CPU).
- CVE-2020-10760 (LDAP Use-after-free in Samba AD DC Global Catalog with paged_results and VLV).
- CVE-2020-14303 (Empty UDP packet DoS in Samba AD DC nbtd).
Release Notes Samba 4.12.4
- Tuesday, May 19 2020 - Samba 4.12.3 has been released.
Release Notes Samba 4.12.3
- Tuesday, April 28 2020 - Samba 4.12.2 has been released as a Security Release to address the following defects:
- CVE-2020-10700 (Use-after-free in Samba AD DC LDAP Server with ASQ.)
- CVE-2020-10704 (LDAP Denial of Service (stack overflow) in Samba AD DC.)
Release Notes Samba 4.12.2
- Tuesday, 07 April 2020 - Samba 4.12.1 has been released.
Release Notes Samba 4.12.1
- Tuesday, 03 March 2020 - Samba 4.12.0 has been released.
Release Notes Samba 4.12.0
- Wednesday, 26 February 2020 - Samba 4.12.0rc4 has been released.
- Wednesday, 19 February 2020 - Samba 4.12.0rc3 has been released.
- Tuesday, February 4 2020 - Samba 4.12.0rc2 has been released.
- Tuesday, January 21 2020 - Samba 4.12.0rc1 has been released.