Release Planning for Samba 4.10
Samba 4.10 is the Current Stable Release Series.
- Thursday, October 17 2019 - Planned release date for Samba 4.10.9.
- Tuesday, September 03 2019 - Samba 4.10.8 has been released as a Security Release in order to address:
- CVE-2019-10197 (Combination of parameters and permissions can allow user to escape from the share path definition.)
- Thursday, August 22 2019 - Planned release date for Samba 4.10.7.
- Monday, July 8 2019 - Samba 4.10.6 has been released.
- Wednesday, June 19 2019 - Samba 4.10.5 has been released as a Security Release to address the following defects:
- Wednesday, May 22 2019 - Samba 4.10.4 has been released.
- Tuesday, May 14 2019 - Samba 4.10.3 has been released as a Security Release to address the following defect:
- CVE-2018-16860 (Samba AD DC S4U2Self/S4U2Proxy unkeyed checksum)
- Monday, Apr 08 2019 - Samba 4.10.2 has been released as a Security Release to address the following defects:
- Wednesday, April 03 2019 - Samba 4.10.1 has been released.
- Tuesday, March 19 2019 - Samba 4.10.0 has been released.
- Tuesday, January 15 2019 - Samba 4.10.0rc1 has been released.
- Wednesday, February 6 2019 - Samba 4.10.0rc2 has been released.
- Friday, February 22 2019 - Samba 4.10.0rc3 has been released.
- Wednesday, March 6 2019 - Samba 4.10.0rc4 has been released.