Release Planning for Samba 4.1
Samba 4.1 is the Current Stable Release Series.
- Friday, February 21 - Planned release date for Samba 4.1.4
- Friday, January 10 - Samba 4.1.4 has been released
- Monday, December 09 - Samba 4.1.3 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2013-4408 (ACLs are not checked on opening an alternate data stream on a file or directory) and CVE-2012-6150 (pam_winbind login without require_membership_of restrictions).
- Friday, November 22 - Planned release date for Samba 4.1.2
- Monday, November 11 - Samba 4.1.1 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2013-4475 (ACLs are not checked on opening an alternate data stream on a file or directory) and CVE-2013-4476 (Private key in key.pem world readable).
- Friday, October 11 - Samba 4.1.0 has been released
- Friday, September 27 - Samba 4.1.0rc4 has been released
- Wednesday, September 11 - Samba 4.1.0rc3 has been released
- Friday, August 9 - Samba 4.1.0rc2 has been released
- Thursday, July 11 - Samba 4.1.0rc1 has been released