Release Planning for Samba 4.1
Samba 4.1 is the Current Stable Release Series.
- 1 Samba 4.1.17
- 2 Samba 4.1.16
- 3 Samba 4.1.15
- 4 Samba 4.1.14
- 5 Samba 4.1.13
- 6 Samba 4.1.12
- 7 Samba 4.1.11
- 8 Samba 4.1.10
- 9 Samba 4.1.9
- 10 Samba 4.1.8
- 11 Samba 4.1.7
- 12 Samba 4.1.6
- 13 Samba 4.1.5
- 14 Samba 4.1.4
- 15 Samba 4.1.3
- 16 Samba 4.1.2
- 17 Samba 4.1.1
- 18 Samba 4.1.0
- 19 Samba 4.1.0rc4
- 20 Samba 4.1.0rc3
- 21 Samba 4.1.0rc2
- 22 Samba 4.1.0rc1
- Monday, February 23 - Samba 4.1.17 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2015-0240 (Unexpected code execution in smbd).
- Thursday, January 15 - Samba 4.1.16 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2014-8143 (Elevation of privilege to Active Directory).
- Monday, January 12 - Samba 4.1.15 has been released
- Monday, December 01 - Samba 4.1.14 has been released
- Monday, October 20 - Samba 4.1.13 has been released
- Monday, September 8 - Samba 4.1.12 has been released
- Friday, August 01 - Samba 4.1.11 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2014-3560 (Remote code execution in nmbd).
- Monday, July 28 - Samba 4.1.10 has been released
- Monday, June 23 - Samba 4.1.9 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2014-0244 (Denial of service - CPU loop) and CVE-2014-3493 (Denial of service - Server crash/memory corruption).
- Tuesday, June 3 - Samba 4.1.8 has been released
- Thursday, April 17 - Samba 4.1.7 has been released
- Tuesday, March 11 - Samba 4.1.6 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2013-4496 (Password lockout not enforced for SAMR password changes) and CVE-2013-6442 (smbcacls will remove the ACL on a file or directory when changing owner or group owner).
- Friday, February 21 - Samba 4.1.5 has been released
- Friday, January 10 - Samba 4.1.4 has been released
- Monday, December 09 - Samba 4.1.3 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2013-4408 (ACLs are not checked on opening an alternate data stream on a file or directory) and CVE-2012-6150 (pam_winbind login without require_membership_of restrictions).
- Friday, November 22 - Planned release date for Samba 4.1.2
- Monday, November 11 - Samba 4.1.1 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2013-4475 (ACLs are not checked on opening an alternate data stream on a file or directory) and CVE-2013-4476 (Private key in key.pem world readable).
- Friday, October 11 - Samba 4.1.0 has been released
- Friday, September 27 - Samba 4.1.0rc4 has been released
- Wednesday, September 11 - Samba 4.1.0rc3 has been released
- Friday, August 9 - Samba 4.1.0rc2 has been released
- Thursday, July 11 - Samba 4.1.0rc1 has been released