Release Planning for Samba 4.0
Samba 4.0 is in the Maintenance Mode.
- Tuesday, November 19 - Planned release date for Samba 4.0.12
- Monday, November 11 - Samba 4.0.11 has been released as a Security Release on order to address CVE-2013-4475 (ACLs are not checked on opening an alternate data stream on a file or directory) and CVE-2013-4476 (Private key in key.pem world readable).
- Tuesday, October 8 - Samba 4.0.10 has been released
- Tuesday, August 20 - Samba 4.0.9 has been released
- Monday, August 05 - Samba 4.0.8 has been released as a Security Release
- Tuesday, July 2 - Samba 4.0.7 has been released
- Tuesday, May 21 - Samba 4.0.6 has been released
- Tuesday, April 9 - Samba 4.0.5 has been released
- Tuesday, March 19 - Samba 4.0.4 has been released as a Security Release
- Tuesday, February 5 - Samba 4.0.3 has been released
- Wednesday, January 30 - Samba 4.0.2 has been issued as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2013-0213 (Clickjacking issue in SWAT) and CVE-2013-0214 (Potential XSRF in SWAT).
- Tuesday, January 15 - Samba 4.0.1 has been released (Security Release)
- Tuesday, December 11 - Samba 4.0.0 has been released
- Tuesday, December 4 - Samba 4.0.0rc6 has been released
- Tuesday, November 13 - Samba 4.0.0rc5 has been released
- Tuesday, October 30 - Samba 4.0.0rc4 has been released
- Tuesday, October 16 - Samba 4.0.0rc3 has been released
- Tuesday, October 02 - Samba 4.0.0rc2 has been released
- Tuesday, September 13 - Samba 4.0.0rc1 has been released