Difference between revisions of "Release Planning for Samba 4.0"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Samba 4.0 [[Samba_Release_Planning#|'''''']].
== Samba 4.0.26 ==
== Samba 4.0.26 ==
Revision as of 14:36, 8 September 2015
With the release of Samba 4.3.0, Samba 4.0 has been marked discontinued.
- Monday, May 6 - Samba 4.0.26 has been released (please note that this is the last bugfix release of the Samba 4.0 release series!)
- Monday, February 23 - Samba 4.0.25 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2015-0240 (Unexpected code execution in smbd).
- Thursday, January 15 - Samba 4.0.24 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2014-8143 (Elevation of privilege to Active Directory).
- Monday, December 8 - Samba 4.0.23 has been released
- Monday, September 15 - Samba 4.0.22 has been released
- Friday, August 01 - Samba 4.0.21 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2014-3560 (Remote code execution in nmbd).
- Wednesday, July 30 - Samba 4.0.20 has been released
- Monday, June 23 - Samba 4.0.19 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2014-0244 (Denial of service - CPU loop) and CVE-2014-3493 (Denial of service - Server crash/memory corruption).
- Tuesday, May 27 - Samba 4.0.18 has been released
- Tuesday, April 15 - Samba 4.0.17 has been released
- Tuesday, March 11 - Samba 4.0.16 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2013-4496 (Password lockout not enforced for SAMR password changes) and CVE-2013-6442 (smbcacls will remove the ACL on a file or directory when changing owner or group owner).
- Tuesday, February 18 - Samba 4.0.15 has been released
- Tuesday, January 7 - Samba 4.0.14 has been released
- Monday, December 09 - Samba 4.0.13 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2013-4408 (ACLs are not checked on opening an alternate data stream on a file or directory) and CVE-2012-6150 (pam_winbind login without require_membership_of restrictions).
- Tuesday, November 19 - Samba 4.0.12 has been released
- Monday, November 11 - Samba 4.0.11 has been released as a Security Release on order to address CVE-2013-4475 (ACLs are not checked on opening an alternate data stream on a file or directory) and CVE-2013-4476 (Private key in key.pem world readable).
- Tuesday, October 8 - Samba 4.0.10 has been released
- Tuesday, August 20 - Samba 4.0.9 has been released
- Monday, August 05 - Samba 4.0.8 has been released as a Security Release
- Tuesday, July 2 - Samba 4.0.7 has been released
- Tuesday, May 21 - Samba 4.0.6 has been released
- Tuesday, April 9 - Samba 4.0.5 has been released
- Tuesday, March 19 - Samba 4.0.4 has been released as a Security Release
- Tuesday, February 5 - Samba 4.0.3 has been released
- Wednesday, January 30 - Samba 4.0.2 has been issued as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2013-0213 (Clickjacking issue in SWAT) and CVE-2013-0214 (Potential XSRF in SWAT).
- Tuesday, January 15 - Samba 4.0.1 has been released (Security Release)
- Tuesday, December 11 - Samba 4.0.0 has been released
- Tuesday, December 4 - Samba 4.0.0rc6 has been released
- Tuesday, November 13 - Samba 4.0.0rc5 has been released
- Tuesday, October 30 - Samba 4.0.0rc4 has been released
- Tuesday, October 16 - Samba 4.0.0rc3 has been released
- Tuesday, October 02 - Samba 4.0.0rc2 has been released
- Tuesday, September 13 - Samba 4.0.0rc1 has been released