Release Planning for Samba 3.6
Samba 3.6 is in the Security Fixes Only Mode.
- Tuesday, March 11 - Samba 3.6.23 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2013-4496 (Password lockout not enforced for SAMR password changes).
- Monday, December 09 - Samba 3.6.22 has been released as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2013-4408 (ACLs are not checked on opening an alternate data stream on a file or directory) and CVE-2012-6150 (pam_winbind login without require_membership_of restrictions).
- Friday, November 29 - Samba 3.6.21 has been released as the last maintenance release of the 3.6 release series
- Monday, November 11 - Samba 3.6.20 has been released as a Security Release on order to address CVE-2013-4475 (ACLs are not checked on opening an alternate data stream on a file or directory).
- Wednesday, September 25 - Samba 3.6.19 has been released
- Wednesday, August 14 - Samba 3.6.18 has been released
- Monday, August 05 - Samba 3.6.17 has been released as a Security Release
- Wednesday, June 19 - Samba 3.6.16 has been released
- Wednesday, May 08 - Samba 3.6.15
- Monday, April 29 - Samba 3.6.14 has been released
- Monday, March 18 - Samba 3.6.13 has been released
- Wednesday, January 30 - Samba 3.6.12 has been issued as a Security Release in order to address CVE-2013-0213 (Clickjacking issue in SWAT) and CVE-2013-0214 (Potential XSRF in SWAT).
- Monday, January 21 - Samba 3.6.11 has been released
- Monday, December 10 - Samba 3.6.10 has been released
- Monday, October 29 - Samba 3.6.9 has been released
- Monday, September 17 - Samba 3.6.8 has been released
- Monday, August 6 - Samba 3.6.7 has been released
- Monday, June 25 - Samba 3.6.6 has been released
- Monday, April 30 - Samba 3.6.5 Security Release has been released in order to address CVE-2012-2111 (Incorrect permission checks when granting/removing privileges can compromise file server security).
- Tuesday, April 10 - Samba 3.6.4 Security Release has been released in order to address CVE-2012-1182 ("root" credential remote code execution).
- Sunday, January 29 - Samba 3.6.3 has been released as a security release in order to address
- Wednesday, January 25 - Samba 3.6.2 has been released
- Thursday, October 20 - Samba 3.6.1 has been released
- Tuesday, August 9 2011 - Samba 3.6.0 has been released
- Tuesday, July 26 2011 - Samba 3.6.0rc3 has been released
- Tuesday, June 7 2011 - Samba 3.6.0rc2 has been released
- Tuesday, May 17 - Samba 3.6.0rc1 has been released
- Tuesday, April 26 - Samba 3.6.0pre3 has been released
- Tuesday, April 12 - Samba 3.6.0pre2 has been released
- Wednesday, July 28 - Samba 3.6.0pre1 has been released