Release Planning for Samba 3.6
Samba 3.6 is the current release series.
- Monday, September 17 - Planned release date for Samba 3.6.8
- Monday, August 6 - Samba 3.6.7 has been released
- Monday, June 25 - Samba 3.6.6 has been released
- Monday, April 30 - Samba 3.6.5 Security Release has been released in order to address CVE-2012-2111 (Incorrect permission checks when granting/removing privileges can compromise file server security).
- Tuesday, April 10 - Samba 3.6.4 Security Release has been released in order to address CVE-2012-1182 ("root" credential remote code execution).
- Sunday, January 29 - Samba 3.6.3 has been released as a security release in order to address
- Wednesday, January 25 - Samba 3.6.2 has been released
- Thursday, October 20 - Samba 3.6.1 has been released
- Tuesday, August 9 2011 - Samba 3.6.0 has been released
- Tuesday, July 26 2011 - Samba 3.6.0rc3 has been released
- Tuesday, June 7 2011 - Samba 3.6.0rc2 has been released
- Tuesday, May 17 - Samba 3.6.0rc1 has been released
- Tuesday, April 26 - Samba 3.6.0pre3 has been released
- Tuesday, April 12 - Samba 3.6.0pre2 has been released
- Wednesday, July 28 - Samba 3.6.0pre1 has been released