Release Planning for Samba 3.5
Samba 3.5 is in the maintenance mode, which means there will be bug fix and security releases for this series.
- Monday, April 30 - Samba 3.5.15 Security Release has been released in order to address CVE-2012-2111 (Incorrect permission checks when granting/removing privileges can compromise file server security).
- Tuesday, April 10 - Samba 3.5.14 Security Release has been released in order to address CVE-2012-1182 ("root" credential remote code execution).
- Monday, March 12 - Samba 3.5.13 has been released
- Wednesday, November 2 - Samba 3.5.12 has been released
- Thursday, August 4 - Samba 3.5.11 has been released
- Tuesday, June 14 - Samba 3.5.9 has been released
- Monday, March 7 - Samba 3.5.8 has been released
- Monday, February 28 - Samba 3.5.7 has been released to address CVE-2011-0719.
- Friday, October 8 - Samba 3.5.6 has been released
- Tuesday, September 14 - Samba 3.5.5 has been released to address CVE-2010-3069.
- Wednesday, June 23 - Samba 3.5.4 has been released
- Wednesday, May 19 - Samba 3.5.3 has been released
- Wednesday, April 7 - Samba 3.5.2 has been released
- Monday, March 8 - Samba 3.5.1 has been released to address CVE-2010-0728.
- Monday, March 1 - Samba 3.5.0 has been released