Release Planning for Samba 3.4
Samba 3.4 is in the security fixes only mode, which means there will be only security releases for this series.
Samba 3.4 discontinued
With the release of Samba 4.0.0, Samba 3.4 has been marked discontinued.
- Monday, April 30 - Samba 3.4.17 Security Release has been released in order to address CVE-2012-2111 (Incorrect permission checks when granting/removing privileges can compromise file server security).
Release Notes Samba 3.4.17
- Tuesday, April 10 - Samba 3.4.16 Security Release has been released in order to address CVE-2012-1182 ("root" credential remote code execution).
Release Notes Samba 3.4.16
- Tuesday, August 23 - Samba 3.4.15 has been released.
Release Notes Samba 3.4.15
Please note that this will be the last bugfix release of Samba 3.4 series!
- Tuesday, July 26 - Samba 3.4.14 has been released to address CVE-2011-2522 and CVE-2011-2694.
Release Notes Samba 3.4.14
- Thursday, April 21 - Samba 3.4.13 has been released
Release Notes Samba 3.4.13
- Monday, February 28 - Samba 3.4.12 has been released to address CVE-2011-0719.
Release Notes Samba 3.4.12
- Sunday, January 23 - Samba 3.4.11 has been released to fix connections to port-139 only servers (broken in Samba 3.4.10, please see bug #7881 for details)
Release Notes Samba 3.4.11
- Saturday, January 22 - Samba 3.4.10 has been released
Release Notes Samba 3.4.10
- Tuesday, September 14 - Samba 3.4.9 has been released to address CVE-2010-3069.
Release Notes Samba 3.4.9
- Tuesday, May 11 - Samba 3.4.8 has been released
Release Notes Samba 3.4.8
- Monday, March 8 - Samba 3.4.7 has been released to address CVE-2010-0728.
Release Notes Samba 3.4.7
- Wednesday, February 24 - Samba 3.4.6 has been released
Release Notes Samba 3.4.6
- Tuesday, January 19 - Samba 3.4.5 has been released
Release Notes Samba 3.4.5
- Thursday, January 7 - Samba 3.4.4 has been released
Release Notes Samba 3.4.4
- Thursday, October 29 - Samba 3.4.3 has been released
Release Notes Samba 3.4.3
- Thursday, October 1 - Samba 3.4.2 has been issued as Security Release to address CVE-2009-2906,
CVE-2009-2906 and CVE-2009-2813.
Release Notes Samba 3.4.2
- Wednesday, September 9 - Samba 3.4.1 has been released
Release Notes Samba 3.4.1
- Tuesday, June 2 - Samba 3.4.0pre2 has been released
- Thursday, April 30 - Samba 3.4.0pre1 has been released
- Friday, June 19 - Samba 3.4.0rc1 has been released
- Friday, July 3 - Samba 3.4.0 has been released
Release Notes Samba 3.4.0