Release Planning for Samba 3.4
Samba 3.4 is in the maintenance mode, which means there will be bug fix and security releases for this series.
- Saturday, January 22 - Samba 3.4.10 has been released
- Tuesday, September 14 - Samba 3.4.9 has been released to address CVE-2010-3069.
- Tuesday, May 11 - Samba 3.4.8 has been released
- Monday, March 8 - Samba 3.4.7 has been released to address CVE-2010-0728.
- Wednesday, February 24 - Samba 3.4.6 has been released
- Tuesday, January 19 - Samba 3.4.5 has been released
- Thursday, January 7 - Samba 3.4.4 has been released
- Thursday, October 29 - Samba 3.4.3 has been released
- Thursday, October 1 - Samba 3.4.2 has been issued as Security Release to address CVE-2009-2906,
- Wednesday, September 9 - Samba 3.4.1 has been released
- Tuesday, June 2 - Samba 3.4.0pre2 has been released
- Thursday, April 30 - Samba 3.4.0pre1 has been released
- Friday, June 19 - Samba 3.4.0rc1 has been released
- Friday, July 3 - Samba 3.4.0 has been released