Release Planning for Samba 3.3
This release series is in maintenance mode (bugfix and security releases only).
Samba 3.3 turned into security fixes only mode
Moving forward, any 3.3.x releases will be on a as needed basis for security issues only.
- Friday, February 26 - Samba 3.3.11 has been released
Please note, that this will probably be the last bug fix release of the 3.3 series.
- Thursday, January 14 - Samba 3.3.10 has been released
- Thursday, October 15 - Samba 3.3.9 has been released
- Thursday, October 1 - Samba 3.3.8 has been issued as Security Release to address CVE-2009-2906,
- Wednesday, July 29 - Samba 3.3.7 has been released
- Tuesday, June 23 2009: Samba 3.3.6 Security Release has been released to address
- Tuesday, June 16 - Samba 3.3.5 has been released
- Wednesday, April 29 - Samba 3.3.4 has been released
- Wednesday, April 1 - Samba 3.3.3 has been released
- Thursday, March 12 - Samba 3.3.2 has been released
- Tuesday, February 24 - Samba 3.3.1 has been released
- Tuesday, August 26 - Samba 3.3.0pre1 has been released
- Thursday, October 2 - Samba 3.3.0pre2 has been released
- Thursday, November 27 - Samba 3.3.0rc1 has been released
- Monday, December 15 - Samba 3.3.0rc2 has been released
- Tuesday, January 27 - Samba 3.3.0 has been released