Release Planning for Samba 3.0
- Coming soon
- Wednesday, May 28 - Samba 3.0.30 has been released (security release (advisory CVE-2008-1105))
- Thursday, May 22 - Samba 3.0.29 has been released
(Updated 08-March-2008) The following time based release schedule is currently in play for Samba 3.0.28a:
- Saturday, March 08 - Samba 3.0.28a has been released
- Monday, December 10 - Samba 3.0.28 has been released
(Updated 18-May-2007) The following time based release schedule is currently in play for Samba 3.0.26:
- Monday, June 4 - Feature freeze for in the SAMBA_3_0_26 svn branch.
- Friday, June 15 - Samba 3.0.26pre1
- Remaining releases - TBD
(Updated 18-May-2007) The following time based release schedule is currently in play for Samba 3.0.25a:
- Friday, May 25 - Official 3.0.25a release
This means that all code must checked into the SAMBA_3_0_25 branch by Thursday, May 24, 7am (GMT-5). The current list of open bugs has been targeted for the 3.0.25 milestone in Bugzilla.
(Updated 6-Apr-2007) The following time based release schedule is currently in play for Samba 3.0.25:
- Tuesday, Feb 27 - Samba 3.0.25pre1 (done)
- Tuesday, March 20 - Samba 3.0.25pre2 (done)
- Monday, April 9 - Samba 3.0.25 RC1 (done)
- Sunday, April 22 - Samba 3.0.25 RC2 (done)
- Wednesday, April 25 - Samba 3.0.25 RC3 (done)
- Monday, May 14 - Final 3.0.25 release (done).
You can review the original email thread on samba-technical for more details.