Difference between revisions of "Release Planning for Samba 3.0"
m (Protected "Release Planning for Samba 3.0" ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
Latest revision as of 19:16, 12 July 2011
Samba 3.0 - discontinued
- Thursday, October 1 - Samba 3.3.8 has been issued as Security Release to address CVE-2009-2906,
- Wednesday, August 5 2009: Samba 3.0.36 has been released
Please note that this is the last release of the 3.0 series!
- Tuesday, June 23 2009: Samba 3.0.35 Security Release has been released to address
- Tuesday, January 20 2009: Samba 3.0.34 has been released
- Thursday, November 27 - Samba 3.0.33 Security Release has been released to address CVE-2008-4314 ("Potential leak of arbitrary memory contents").
- Samba 3.0.32 has been released on August 25.
- Samba 3.0.31 has been released on July 10.
- Wednesday, May 28 - Samba 3.0.30 has been released (security release (advisory CVE-2008-1105))
- Thursday, May 22 - Samba 3.0.29 has been released
(Updated 08-March-2008) The following time based release schedule is currently in play for Samba 3.0.28a:
- Saturday, March 08 - Samba 3.0.28a has been released
- Monday, December 10 - Samba 3.0.28 has been released
- Monday, June 4 - Feature freeze for in the SAMBA_3_0_26 svn branch.
- Friday, June 15 - Samba 3.0.26pre1
- Remaining releases - TBD
- Friday, May 25 - Official 3.0.25a release
This means that all code must checked into the SAMBA_3_0_25 branch by Thursday, May 24, 7am (GMT-5). The current list of open bugs has been targeted for the 3.0.25 milestone in Bugzilla.
- Tuesday, Feb 27 - Samba 3.0.25pre1 (done)
- Tuesday, March 20 - Samba 3.0.25pre2 (done)
- Monday, April 9 - Samba 3.0.25 RC1 (done)
- Sunday, April 22 - Samba 3.0.25 RC2 (done)
- Wednesday, April 25 - Samba 3.0.25 RC3 (done)
- Monday, May 14 - Final 3.0.25 release (done).
You can review the original email thread on samba-technical for more details.