Creating Custom Paper Sizes
Enabling new paper sizes (Forms)
Only standard sizes of formulars are included by default. If you require other forms, you have to add them.
- Logon with an account that has been granted print operator privileges to.
- Start the „Print Management“ Console (printmanagement.msc).
- Expand the „Print Servers“ node. If your print server isn't listed, add it, via right-click / „Add/Remove Servers...“.
- If you navigate to the „Forms“ node for your Print Server, you see a list of all configured forms.
- Right-click to the „Forms“ entry in the navigation bar. The print server forms tab appears.
- Check „Create a new form“, and fill the values. In the end click „Save Form“, to save your changes.
The newly added paper sizes will be selectable from all printer dialogs now.