Samba-Gtk is a set of GTK+ utilities that are Samba frontends.
- credentials callback using GTK+ widgets
- integration with GLib main event loop
- utility functions for showing NTSTATUS and WERROR dialogs
- binding string generator dialog
- domain select dialog
Summer of code projects
In 2009, there are two Summer of Code projects extending Samba-Gtk:
- Calin Crisan has worked on converting utilities to Python and improving gwsam. His work is Here
- Андрей Григорьев has worked on improving gtkldb to match the functionality of gq.
In 2010, Sergio Martins worked on improving the existing utilities. His code can be found here: https://github.com/sergio97/samba-gtk
A recent version of Samba 4 and recent version of GTK+.
- Calin Crisan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Guenther Deschner <email@example.com>
- Jelmer Vernooij <firstname.lastname@example.org> (current maintainer)
- Sergio Martins <email@example.com>
GNU General Public License v3 or later (same license as Samba 4)